- Strip Paint from Vintage Hardware with Supplies You Probably Already Have at Home
- Stop Arguing with Your Teenager to Pick Up the Dog Poop; Build a Puppy Park at Home.
- Technology and My Lifestyle
- A DIY Project Repurposed; a Project Cork Board Instantly Transformed into a Memory Board. Lickety-Split!
- Thrifted to Gifted. What to do with All those Beautiful Frames You Find at Yard Sales and at Second Hand Shops: a DIY Jewelry Display.
chris on Technology and My Lifesty… chris on Stop Arguing with Your Teenage… Jax on Stop Arguing with Your Teenage… Rhonda on Thrifted to Gifted. What to do… halapeno on How to Make an Old Vintage Woo…
Monthly Archives: November 2011
As a self-proclaimed “Aspiring Minimalist,” I’m always amused at the “things” one must take-on in order to facilitate the purging of certain items. And lets be clear about those certain items, I mean a once-cherished-all-consuming toy collection. And for this collection of things to leave my house, … Continue reading