I seriously underestimated peak time traffic and then I boarded the wrong BART to Berkley instead of Oakland. Uhg! I stressed at every street light while on the shuttle. I unhappily cleared my specially selected security scan with eight minutes to make my plane. I’m running through the airport while being paged over the loud speaker. I was that jerk waving and yelling, “It’s me! It’s me! Somebody call someone!” I virtually tossed my ticket nonstop to the ticket attendant, I zoomed down the gangway where the stewardess, who was in the middle of announcements shrugged like, “Where have you been?” I stomp onto the plane where . . . wait for it . . . wait for it, where all the passengers proceeded to applauded and cheer for me. So Glamorous! Seriously, it could have only been funnier if it included a pratfall.
- Strip Paint from Vintage Hardware with Supplies You Probably Already Have at Home
- Stop Arguing with Your Teenager to Pick Up the Dog Poop; Build a Puppy Park at Home.
- Technology and My Lifestyle
- A DIY Project Repurposed; a Project Cork Board Instantly Transformed into a Memory Board. Lickety-Split!
- Thrifted to Gifted. What to do with All those Beautiful Frames You Find at Yard Sales and at Second Hand Shops: a DIY Jewelry Display.
chris on Technology and My Lifesty… chris on Stop Arguing with Your Teenage… Jax on Stop Arguing with Your Teenage… Rhonda on Thrifted to Gifted. What to do… halapeno on How to Make an Old Vintage Woo…